Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Family Planning

It's been just about four months since we've had a No. 2, and the thought of No. 3 is on our minds. But looking at the current situation, I think it's been for things to settle first before even seriously considering No. 3. But it's thrilling! :D Come to think about it, Abby was about ten months when I conceived Shalom - we took about two months to try amidst our busy schedule (looking back, it does seem a lil' crazy actually), and I can't for the life of me remember exactly when I stopped bfdg Abby AND tried to relactate. Hopefully I blogged about it. But I don't think I did coz this is STILL public domain nevertheless, with sensitive readers. *ahem* But, since this is MY blog, if you're offended by what you read here, I have excellent links on my right for you to visit and enjoy yourself better. :)

Sorry for digressing. Anyway, plans for No. 3 are temporarily halted, till I settle down with the impending madness from work and when Shalom's secure with a the thought of a younger sibling. Meanwhile, Abby and Shalom seem like long-lost angels who were best friends in heaven. They wake up in the morning looking for each other and are thrilled to see each other. I have no idea what their conversation consists of, but it's amazing to watch them. And also seeing Abby stuffing her bro's pacifier into his mouth. Oh, and he's starting to suck his left thumb. Abby's a right thumb sucker. It's really tempting for me to just let him suck (and self-soothe at night) but weaning is quite a challenge (as with Abby, who apparently knows it's unacceptable to suck coz she prohibits Shalom from sucking but does so herself). Still thinking.

Ok, back to the issue of children. By God's grace, we'll see how things go. Meanwhile, we're enjoying the mad ride. :)

No comments: