Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Abby's Eighth Day of School

An sms from Ben this morning...

"...Abby didn't cry today even rather excited to go. She called out to a friend's name! So cute."

So cute indeed. Thank God she's starting to like the place! :) I hope she won't cry when she sees me later. It helps that we've been seeing daddy for lunch almost every day since school started! Woohoo! :)

*Update: When I picked her up today, she was asleep! Both of us are alike, such that we can only sleep in places we feel safe in. So that means she's beginning to accept her school! :) Also, the school's taking the kids to the zoo next week! And I get to go too! :) Teacher J invited me. :) Heh. Anyway, she didn't cry at all today, which is great news! :) Praise the Lord! :D

1 comment:

Lupin Tan said...

Hope the school thingy will help her warm up to familiar strangers like us. Hahaha.

Great that she like school.

Before you know it, she's in pre-school.