Friday, July 09, 2004

T'nite

Had a great evening with Ben. Went Cafe Cartel for dinner @ S'Gdn. It was a real treat coz I had been eating at home since Sun. :) After dinner, had yummy dessert. Had a heart-to-heart talk regarding children, in-laws, work and how God is putting certain elements in our lives to prepare us for bigger things. Had peace as he was sharing - and he said so likewise. It's really prophetic. Him walking me through this period so that my clipped would be removed and I could fly in due time! Esp about how in difficult situations, I would just compromise instead of reach a resolution. With anyone and everyone in fact - well, it started with not knowing how to deal with my MIL when Abby arrives, but later I came to realise that I dun really enjoy 'hyper-interactions' with her because of the emotions stirred within me, and with me not knowing how to handle my own emotions as well as her. Well, Abby will be a blessing to everyone because she is a heritage from God. :)

No comments: