Monday, July 19, 2004

Hullo? Anyone there???

The latest question on my mind, "Abby, r u ready to come out yet???" Well, I've been asking her VERY often... but she seems to prefer counting and re-counting the number of ribs I have, with her toes, of course! Sigh.

Can't wait for her to be out. Actually, it'd be nice if she could come out BEFORE NIE starts. Well, Ben & I talked about deferment tonite, and seems like I may have the luxury of defering ONE semester! YESH!

Honestly, I am so sluggish at thinking of picking up my other balls which I have to juggle that the thought of it makes me sick. My focus has changed. I just wanna make sure that Abby settles down well, and the family is familiar with the routine which we'd like to set.

Meanwhile, I've been catching up on my reading.



It's been sobering. As much as critics have put in their two cents' worth, still, as I allowed it to minister to my life, I've realised that I prolly may have been wasting my life away and have been totally self-centered. Also, it has provided a glimpse of the GLORY of the Lord Jesus Christ and I must say, I believe His glory is truly magnificent! More than what we could ever imagine, with our warped and tiny minds. Read it if possible.

No comments: