Saturday, July 31, 2004

Back from Freddie's! :D

Wah, today's trip was fast! :D We managed even to park at Mt E and the whole consultation took less than 1/2 hr! :D

It's just been good news - sugar level normal (YIPPEE!!!), blood pressure normal, doc din complain about my weight (heh! i put on 1kg :P) and he kept asking if I felt any contractions. Hmm. Still told him I felt mild cramps. But nothing severe.

Did a VE and he said i'm about 1+cm dilated liao! :D Thank God no infection!!! :D Even medical report came back and there're no traces of Strep B! PRAISE THE LORD!!!! :D Woohoo!!! :D Everything's okie! :D

Thought I had infection coz things didn't seem regular (details too graphic to put here), but Freddie checked and said there's nothing to worry about and most likely it's in preparation for birth or something - the mucus plug? He din mention that though. Hmm. :) But he kept asking me if I was having contractions. Even when I was trying to get off the exam bed, I winced coz hippos can't get off that swiftly, then he asked, "Got contraction uh? :)" Hehe... I told him, "erhm, no, just trying to get off the bed." hehe...

Going back at 3pm on tues for CTG! :D Meanwhile, can feel my abdomen hardening once in a while, really really praise God. Coz 1 cm dilated would mean contractions have started (I think, still gotta check up) but God's been faithful. Praying for painless labour and delivery and only by His grace will I be able to receive it! Okie, for those who think I'm bonkers, check out 'Supernatural Childbirth' by Jackie Mize for testimonials. It's amazing! Not that I'm a superwoman, but God's a SuperGod! :D Yeah! :D

And His timing is great too! We were concerned that Abby would arrive earlier (even though I would like her to... :D) Ben hadn't completed his stuff at SCC, so better for her to arrive after he's wrapped up at SCC. Well, here we are at SCC - he's tying up all the loose ends. :) He's really really a great man! :D People will definitely miss him dearly! Him being here really has shown me what it means to be the salt & light of the place - not the talk but no walk, but the talk & walk - if u know what I mean. :)

Tonite going Suntec for Food Fest with Eve... :) Heheh... whack liao! :D

No comments: