Monday, June 28, 2004

Tired...

Stamina has dropped... started sch today but could barely survive it. Last period had to be rescued by Phoebe. She's also crossing over, so also on relief. Had 6 periods straight in a row - from 0730 to 1130 (ending with assembly) and 1 more period from 1.15 to 1.45pm. Yup. THE SCHOOL ENDS AT 1.45 pm on mondays. And morning assembly (not the mid day one) was quite quite long. It's quite sad to see the boys start yawning when the scriptures are read. Boys from various levels. How to reach them?

Today's session is 2+1+1+1+1 and another 1. How am I gonna survive tomorow? I actually called Freddie to make an appt in the afternoon. Hoping to persuade him to reassess my EDD and facilitate the maternity leave stuff. I can take up to 4 weeks max before delivery (which logically means EDD. How on earth can anyone take 4 weeks before delivery? No 1 can confirm when delivery takes place mah!) So if he declares it's 5th August, I'll give the school 1 week's notice and I'm gone!!! Yay!!

No joke. I have no stamina. Woke up the morning with pelvic pain. Hurts with every step. Thought the hip/inner thigh pain gone, can start teaching painlessly. Then wake up with this funny ache. Suspect Abby has turned and is getting engaged. *fingers crossed* If not it better not be pubis symphysis separation. God. Help me.

It's another day tomorrow. Gotta wake up at 540am tomorrow. Better sleep now. Poor Ben. He's becoming an Eskimo soon. And I can't feel a thing. It can be darn freezing cold and I still think it's 24 deg Cel. When Abby's out it'll be a different ball game. God, please lemme sleep soundly tonight. (After happily saying that I've been sleeping well, I haven't slept well the past 2 nites. :p)

Oh. One more thing. Prior to accepting the BA offer, I was seriously considering it, together with my colleague from maris. She din get offered, so in an effort to make her feel better, I went through the cost and ended up convinced that BA is $$$. So the decision then was that I wasn't going for it. So during the marist batam retreat, the staff asked her if i was crossing over coz they received news from MOE that I was offered and she said that I wasn't (which was her current understanding of my decision then). So on fri, I kena from VP when she found out that I accepted the offer, and i kinda messed up the respective HODs arrangement for me. :P Die... I learn my lesson liao. Keep my mouth shut when undecided, even if it is in an attempt to make another feel good. I think there ought to be another way to comfort a fellow being. :S

No comments: