Sunday, June 27, 2004

:S

School starts tomorrow. And I dowanna go school. I want my maternity leave. I want dr yap to declare that my edd is 5th august so that I can take my maternity leave 4 wks prior to that date, which means SOON. Sigh. I know my attitude sucks. But it isn't very appealing when I dunno which level/class I'm gonna teach. I know. I'm going to be put on relief. That means, if a teacher is absent, I'll have to take over his/her class. So I pray that all teachers in Maris will have great health! They also have no other outside-school commitments! Fwah. I'm selfish.

I just feel pretty cheated of my maternity leave. So I just wanna squeeze watever I can. Hahah. Definitely backfire one. Whenever I take things into my own hands surely will kaboosh me in the face.

Did I mention that the application for work permit for Lina was rejected? Just drafted out an appeal letter. Gotta drop it off at MOM SOON. Also gotta get her medical checkup done. Sigh.

Feelin' a lil' blue lately; dun like my attitude now. Poor Benji gotta tahan me. Weepy (abit lah) and totally sluggish. I think he married a slug. Nope, I dun leave wet trails around. Hmm. Eeeks.

Felt crampy last nite. Kan cheong. Think it's Braxton Hicks. During last evening's popiah party, I happily downed half a can of Coke lite. Happy coz no sugar. Not happy coz Abby & I were awake at 5am. She was happily attempting to jab me in every spot possible, hiccuped and showed me where her butt was (YAY! I think she's turning!!) and was just as irritated as I was coz she was on caffeine high also. Lousy mummy.

Thank God for the nap today. Both of us slept soundly.

Well, they say for the third trimester, mummy tends to worry more and get teary. Also, the nesting syndrome is supposed to kick in when really close to labour. I think my nesting syndrome kicked the bucket liao. I was super organised in my 2nd, but now i'm a lousy housekeeper. The bloody place is cluttered and I dun even know where to start. Must be some clutter genie that's bent on making my life difficult. Argh.

Have been having odd dreams. Argh. Poor Benji. No wonder he needs his men. Hahah... Erhm. No relation between my odd dreams and Ben needing his guys' nite out. Feel bad that the ante-natal class is on thursday, coz it clashes with the guys' outing.

I wanna sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Heard it's a rare commodity once lil' one is out. Sleep.

See? I'm in a fussy mood. :P Beware: I bite.

No comments: