Friday, March 05, 2004

Woah!

I really knocked out last nite. Slept before nine and woke up at 8, although with a neckache. Dunno how to prevent that. I think i need a haircut. Hair is getting too long, and I think my neck isn't getting a good time. :P

Planned my lessons for today (Wheeeee!) and need to churn out next week's plan asap. So that I'll sleep well this weekend. It's exciting! :) I mean, work is exciting! :D Well, guess what? My CT thought he had finished with teaching division (he was right in that sense) so he asked me to go over it again. Then I realised, 1/2 hr before the lesson started, that his 'division' was in a chapter that was way before the one he assigned me to teach. In other words, we skipped Multiplication in detail! But he was very gracious about it. He'll teach multiplication while I carry on with Division. Pray that it'll be successful. :)

Found an interesting way of teaching long division - Does My Sister Chew Black Rats? Actually, it's Divide, Multiply, Subtract, Check, Bring down, Remainder. Some versions leave out the remainder part - such as 'Does McDonald's Sell Cheese Burger?' Helps the children remember the format for long division. Or else they may get confused over what to do next. :) Hope it works. Apparently it does.

Dreamt of Mich & Elise last nite. Very strange dreams lah. Supposed to go swimming at Elise's friend's pool. Carina was invited also. Together with Victoria - but had to pick them up from Clementi. :P

I'm officially putting on weight. Cannot put on wedding ring anymore... sobsob. But had a pleasant surprise this morning - I could put on a skirt which I bought in Australia prior to getting pregnant! Well, it was loose, now it rides over my belly protecting the baby. But covered by the top lah. It's long... and there's no way to put on a bottom with the waistline below the belly button, coz there isn't a waistline. :P Well, baby stays snug. :)

Praise the Lord, throat is ok today. Screamed (unintentionally) at a boy yesterday. The behaviourally strange boy. :P God, help.

Well, did I mention I have my own table now??? :) Praise God! I didn't have a drawer, but a couple of days ago, the cleaning aunties pushed one over (coz my area was previously a storage space) and I asked them if it was unlocked and empty. They were glad to give me that drawer. :) God is faithful.

Oh, as I mentioned, coz my table is/was a storage area for PCCG, Art and Craft, Sports, Chinese, etc... people are STILL leaving their boxes on my table. I separated the things nicely, but there was one person (dunno staff here or not) who actually took out stuff from OTHER area and put 3 boxes on my table - the area which I keep clear in anticipation of work to come! Sigh. Perhaps she hasn't realised there's someone occupying the place. :P Well, my stuff is now neatly placed all over the table. Try me.

Oh, Jamie shares her cubicle with the common paper cutter. And people ARE also inconsiderate over there. After shredding, they leave their leftovers on the table. Sigh.

No comments: