Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Today will be a GREAT day!

I reached school at 9.30am. Almost finished my tentative weekly record book lesson plans for the whole practicum - except for English. I will remember what I need to remember today.

And I WILL plan for tomorrow's lesson - poetry. And I also pray that I won't have to go in for classes today - they're having CA, and I shouldn't be going in... yay. :) I need the time to be super organised, so that I can have time to mark my stuff and help Ben with his business idea. :) We still feel it's better to invest our lives in students then babes.

Had a nice chat with Mich babe last nite. She's a gem, and the twits around her are trying to compare themselves to her and gets to smell her fart only coz they only reach her ass. Heheh... ;) She's newsworthy, so people are always watching her and talking about her. Well, if God grants her favour with her mentors, lecturers and tutors, nothing in the world will take away that FAVOUR! :D Give thanks in all circumstances, babe! :D Continue to dwell in God's presence, and more of His favour and His scent will rub off on you! :D Isn't that fantastic!?!

No comments: