Saturday, March 13, 2004

Haw-Lee-Di!

Finally. The hols are here. Marking's almost done... got a few trickling in here and there. Think will go back on Monday to finish marking and plan my remaining four weeks. Must do it in such a way that will not kill myself yet isn't focused on the textbook. Read through my previous practicum observation sheet. Dunno how I was so on last semester. So many ideas. Now just follow the book lah. Heh.

As long as the kids learn, marking gets returned asap (last sem I screwed up here) and try my best to adhere to my given time, I'm happy. :) Use whatever strategy that is most appropriate to help kids learn. :)

Yay, so this hols, we'll be going Noble House and Ikea. Feel kinda stranded without alot of stickers... got enough to tide me through the 4 weeks, but the greed in me just wanna get as much as possible. I know I gotta hold my horses, coz going on maternity leave etc, so won't be able to flood the kids books. But... I WANT STICKERS!!! Boohoohoo... :p

SL has been so sweet. She msgs me like weekly to find out how I'm doing, how the baby is doing and basically just provide encouragement!! :D Never thought that I could relate to hubby's friend(s)' spouse(s). I've only been exposed to the 'oh, so-and-so is who's girlfriend' and never had an identity. Sigh. The flower vase lah.

Oh. The waterfall has been fixed. Apparently the roof guy came over for a while (dunno if the whole problem has been fixed - it's wait and see now), and found that there was this odd plant growing on top of the roof! The roots were so strong it penetrated the roof and held itself solid there. When he tried to pull it out, the roots released alot of water. Woah.

Trying to upload pictures from my phone unto the computer. Hopefully all can be transfered successfully.

Had a really odd dream last nite. Long time ago, I dreamt that Ben had to marry this china girl due to some filial piety shit, but last nite's one was really sad.

Found out that the dream ben had been romping ard with a fren, and when I asked him/them when their last session was, the mentioned '69' and 'oh joy-joy would remember when'. That was when I found out they had been home and in the bed. Argh. The dream ben was still very nice, sweet and sensitive to me like in real life, but I just couldn't take it. So I said I was leaving and going back to my mum's place. (The other girl was still hangin around and making the whole room look better b4 by packing and rearranging stuff!!) I was just thinking, "Here we just got married for a couple of months, me preggie and all and now another person appears and wants to join in the company!" Dream ben was really happy lah, coz this fren got nice figure and intelligent and all, and dussen mind him having a wife. Pui.

So as I was packing my bags, his family (extended and all) all came into the room acting busy so that I won't create a scene and want to leave. Then I woke up coz I accidentally slept on my back and had a muscle pull in my calf. Usually I'm really careful - sleep either to the left or to the right. Sleeping on my back cuts off circulation to the lower part of the body and to the baby coz the kiddo's lying on the main artery or sthg lah.

Waking up next to ben after such a bizzare dream is quite scary - momentarily u can't really tell what's reality and what fiction is. So had to calm down, report my dream to sleepy ben and go back to sleep.

Apparently bizarre dreams happen often during pregnancy - got a then-preggie fren who dreamt that she gave birth to a daschund. Gosh.

No comments: