Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Not well yet

Still ON mc. Today's the last day. Effectively it's been a week since I last saw school. Today's the Sports Day, and I asked my gynae if he could cover me for today as well coz it didn't seem like a good idea to bake in the sun just after a bad case of godknowswhat. Was given this website on The Passion. Warning: It's superly long.

There's another website about an interview with God. Will view later.

The clutter around my place is driving me up the wall. Sigh. I've been trying to clear up the place, and ben also, but clutter creeps in all the time. Must be more disciplined. Any tips?

I've got about 2 weeks of school left, then it's the hols. Now, I mustn't complain that the hols are long and boring - coz I need to fill up my time before our darling comes along. Hope the nesting syndrome hits me soon, then i can PACK PACK & PACK! :D

Went for the detailed scan yesterday - an now I'm collecting wagers on the gender of the baby. Any takers? Hahahah. :)

Not so good news - doc found a 2.5mm cyst near the brain, but said that it'll go away in about 3 to 4 weeks time. Pray pray pray. He was glad that I was below 30yo, coz chances of Down Syndrome increases if I'm above that. Gosh. Baby's head was tucked in my left hip, so snuggly, and it seems like during each scan, the baby would be playing with the hands - hmm... just like Daddy. :) A hands person... I like.

Searching for useful websites about controlling clutter. Any contributions? :D

No comments: