Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Bozo the Dodo

I refuse to believe that absent-mindedness is part of pregnancy. But can anyone explain why I left my bag containing my wallet and keys at my granny's place, left my weekly lesson plan (due today) plus a bagful of textbooks at home when i really needed them and why I couldn't remember whether I left my water bottle in or on the car this afternoon?

I also forgot that I parked my car infront of another teacher (it's not parallel parking, mind u) and took my own sweet time before I left the office close to 7, thus inconveniencing the trapped teacher who had to manouveur his way out of that sticky situation...

Tomorrow will be a better day. Also, exhaustion may have caused it.

Well, had a great time with my in-laws this evening. And I believe it's partially due to the TV remaining switched off for the bulk of the time throughout and after dinner. :) Praise the Lord! :)

No comments: