Thursday, March 04, 2004

Hmmm...

Had my first lesson with the P5s yesterday. Praise the Lord. CT said it was good. :) So she left half-way. From what I understand about her, I take the leave-alone as a compliment - a form of trust. :) Only problem was using the phrase, "listen up", instead of "listen". Genuine mistake... I didn't even realise. :P

My ex-CT mentioned that the VP asked about me. And another trainee, dunno who. Hazel or something from PE. Anyway, exCT said that the school is taking in 2 teachers!!! :D And I'm being considered! :D

Well, hopefully can get 6 mths maternity leave. That's being paid 1/2 a year for bearing a child and taking care of it. Great deal. :)

Well, gotta keep praying abt the business plan. Tough choices to make.

Completed today's lesson plans - 3 periods of maths and 2 for english. Should be a fun day... :) love the math stuff we're doing. We'll see how it goes. :)

Got 5 free periods until after recess - at 3.50pm. Then 5 straight periods.

Ben's meeting the boyz tonight. I need to get tomorrow's lesson plans out, as well as next week's record book lesson plan. Pray for diligence! :D

No comments: