Monday, March 22, 2004

Last Day of Vacation

Had my haircut today. Went for facial also. Well, as u know, after facial, certain parts of the face tend to be redder... So my uncle saw me and proclaimed that I looked like my mum (eeeeksss!!!) when she was pregnant coz the look of my nose resembled hers. I almost flew into a rage. My mum and aunt had to calm me down. I hate it when people do that. So my uncle suffered lah. *Paiseh*

Wore Ben's clothes to granny's place - his shirt and his pants. So comfy... and my relatives were like, "OMG, you're SOOOO big now!!!!" Argh. Next time must wear skimpy clothings with lotsa make-up. People see and judge quickly... not only my relatives, but colleagues and well-meaning NIE friends... :P

Well, a beloved relative of mine is not having a good time with his gf. Quite a pain actually. Gosh, how I wish I could blog here, but due to the sensitive nature of this arena, better not. All I can say is, his blog is politically correct, or rather, plain propaganda.

Asked him about the birthday thanks to his girlfren, and apparently she was with him when he blogged. Subsequently becoz of my kao-peh, then he added the new thanksgiving in. Then she asked,"Why must add your (relative) in?" Gosh. She is such a pain.

Although I know she's got her merits - tahaning my relative is one of them - she also gives us the colour of the day with her face. Sigh. Absolutely no knowledge of social protocol. And reasons for everything. Yup, she's Miss Right, alright. Miss Always Right. Sorry babe, but we seriously dun think very highly of her as the days go by. Even ben's ex knew how to behave herself, and tekaned ben only after the event. Sigh. And to think we're being constantly critiqued by her for our every action or inaction. I seriously cannot be bothered with her anymore.

Smalltalk is painful. I'll just be myself and ignore her completely... as she always advocates. ;) Good luck with ur breakin' up wif her.

It's back to school tmw. Yay. :) I dowan to go to school coz I'm not prepared. :P

No comments: