Sunday, March 07, 2004

Bozo the Dodo strikes again!

I left my bag of Mac adaptor, speedball, ultracool mouse and my CDs dunno where. Hopefully it's in school. I thought I put the bag in my haversack, but when I looked for it, tadah! It wasn't around. :P

Went for service this morning. Must say it's revelatory. Praise the Lord. There is a breakthrough in our lives. Doing couple devotion on Purpose Driven Life and it has helped us alot.



Although it is a challenge to do it everyday, nevertheless, it has drawn us closer together and is aligning our purpose and vision. :) Praise the Lord. :)

I'm glad God is revealing to me my area of ministry, and is taking us on another level. It has always been a burden to be part of a ministry to fulfill God's calling, yet it seems that something is amiss. I know the calling upon my life is as a worshiper and a prayer warrior, and I must admit that I haven't been faithful to the calling. Yet, after what happened this morning, great things are coming. :)

And you know what's interesting? Usually in my dreams I'm alone, yet when we started doing the devotion, he's now ard with me. :) No longer busy and distant. Hmm... Praise the Lord! Hahah...

Mum is coming back from overseas today. Went on missions trip. Have been having her constantly on my mind and in my prayers. :)

Oh, the division thingey was great! Did a 'pre-test' with the kids, to see their level, then taught them the division. Out of 42, 41 succeeded! One is still around somewhere, gotta go catch him. Heheh... Praise God. :) This week is going to be an interesting week. I'm going to enjoy my lessons. This is fun! :D

But I must remember to look for my adaptor when I return to school tmw. And must finish my weekly lesson plans as well as my daily ones. :)

No comments: