Sunday, May 14, 2006

Touched

Posting has been on my mind, eversince I started training in NIE. My heart has always been wanting to return to PCS, yet upon graduation from diploma, I let MOE decide and went to MSHS instead. Thankfully I went back to NIE for the BA programme, and now is the time to decide whether I should request to return to PCS. My peers who crossed over has finallly gotten their postings - some are thrilled, while others are bracing themselves for seemingly new challenges. And I've still been praying. The issue being - does trusting God really mean leaving it to MOE to decide?

Until this evening.

Flashback. When I first brought Shalom for his 1 month jab at the polyclinic, I shared with my MIL regarding my desire to go back to PCS during the long wait. I shared with her all the considerations, in fact everything. She listened and asked me if I wanted her or my FIL to speak to the P. I was still undecided then whether I should request to go back PCS due to the numerous changes that have taken place during my absence there (thereby qualifying Ben's warning of 'things won't be like how you left PCS'). I shared with her my indecisiveness as well, hoping to go back there while wanting to leave it up to MOE to decide. It's really scary actually. It's a permanent posting, not some practicum. Scary indeed. And I've been to quite a number of schools - SKPS, MSHS, TPS, and PCS. And my heart still runs back to PCS. I've had dreams about returning to PCS. So odd.

Flashforward. Tonight my PILs attended a Hway Guan dinner (wearing the nice red dress we bought for her. Heh.) :) The P of PCS was there too. My MIL actually walked close to the P after the dinner and chatted with her. Then my MIL asked the P if she knew her DIL (me). She actually remembered! :D And even said that apparently she tried to request MOE for me but was rejected! ='D I think that was during my Dip graduation.

Anyway, I just so touched by the both of them. So happy that I had to blog it. If MOE approves, PCS, here I come! :D (I still have to go look for the P first, and get over the 'Why didn't you invite me to your wedding dinner' question! :P Long story. Another time perhaps.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!

don't worry.. you'll get the school you're after!

biatch

Anonymous said...

just say you were paiseh to invite her loh... coz since you left the school and blah blah? :p