Monday, September 20, 2004

Without Ben

I'm going to be strong and not worry too much when Ben's away to Jakarta during THEIR PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS. Gosh. What timing. Although I have been given assurance of God's hand upon him, still I can't help but miss him like crazy and worry for him.

Abby n I will camp over at my mum's place. It's a good opportunity to catch up with her and spend some time since I've been married 4 so long. Also, she can spend unhurried time with Abby. :) Tomorrow's the court hearing for the divorce, and i think God's timing is pretty awesome. I didn't realise it was tomorrow until she mentioned it yesterday. I won't be going with her but my brother would, so she's not alone. :)

Had a horrible horrible dream. But I'm glad it's reality here... and I'm glad everything's alright. Abby's sleeping longer now - the nite before she didn't wake up for her 4am feed!!! :) Last nite she didn't wake up for her 12.30am feed but did for the 4.30am, so it's the reverse. Let's see how she does tonite...

Uploaded some pictures in Abigail's album, and my favourite is the truck shot. See if you can identify it! :D Hehehe... :)

Abby's baby dedication is on this Sunday, 26 Sept 2004, which also coincides with Aunt Mich's weddiing anniversary! :) Am so glad to be able to dedicate her to God! :D

Lastly, I'm really looking forward to the day when we can have a Vicky, Josh & Abby outing! :D Thanks Siew Lin for the offer! :D

No comments: