Saturday, September 25, 2004

Restart

Things are much better now. After a good heart-to-heart talk with Ben, we've implemented new boundaries that would facilitate better work and family life. :)

Went to church last nite. Now church consists of diaper-changing, a few moments of worship, sermon introduction, breastfeeding and then benediction. Last nite, instead of cell, we had church conference. Enlarge your tent. Here we go again... But God is good. Within a few moments (I had only a few moments), I caught the vision which Pastor Hoo imparted because God had impressed several issues within me as well. I am glad... so glad that what God has impressed within me IS COMING TO PASS! YESH! :D

So when I was breastfeeding (I had made sure I fed so that she could sleep throughout service, but but but...) Serene came over and we share ALOT! And God gave her a similar vision too! :D Both of us are very encouraged by our encounter, and I sense this is the beginning of GREAT things to come! :D

Eve got her wisdom toth extracted. Poor girl. No more Famous Anus cookies for her for the moment, until she recovers anyway. :)

Tollyjoy sale until Sunday I think... tempting. :) Now baby stuff fascinates me. :) I love my princess Abby. :)

No comments: