Thursday, September 16, 2004

A Baby Book?

Received a suggestion, or rather, a reminder, to start a baby book for Abby. She'll appreciate it, i'm assured, when she grows up as the author of the book is her mummy and the book is about her! I guess so, if I had one, I think I'll appreciate it too! :D She's now 1 month 2 weeks old, and I'm not sure if it's too late to start... Well, I guess this blog would be able to help me recollect some details. Talking about this blog, everything's in soft copy, think many years down the road, I'm not sure if I'll still continue blogging, or would it become extinct like everything else?

Well, slowly resuming my QT with God. Thank God for Eve, who's been an encourager in terms of my walk, and I'm glad that I've got someone pushing me! :P

Ok, just for the record, my days are almost pretty routine:

3AM - nite feed (I sleep after that)
7AM - morning feed (continue sleeping)
10AM - late morning feed (have my breakfast while she bathes, then wash up)
12.30PM - afternoon feed (have my lunch and go online while she's on her bouncer)
3PM - late afternoon feed (try to catch a nap)
6PM - evening feed (watch Ode to Life - crappy drama serial but I'm hooked anyway and have dinner)
9PM - late evening feed (talk to Ben, wash up and try to head for bed)
12MN - nite feed (If I didn't succeed in heading for bed just now, I try again here... )

I get about 7hrs rest, still remember to brush my teeth twice a day, watch my telly, go online, play with Abby and stay in touch with my friends via SMS, MSN and Yahoo Msgr. Think not too bad eh? :D Praise God! :D

No comments: