Friday, April 02, 2004

Yesh!

Finally! I'm back in school. Yeah. It feels good. :) Ironically, I didn't wanna go school yesterday morning, but by the end of the day, I felt really much much better. :) When I went to pick Ben up from work, he asked me how my day was. Well, it was both good and not so good. My P3s gave me the really bored look (Ben said that they had expected me to be absent again - kids have that kinda faith) when I was going through problem solving with them. So I challenged them to do their exercise and get everything perfect! (since they think they are so smart and bored with the 'standard' lesson - I couldn't be bothered to do anything jazzy with them...) So they had no choice but to take up the challenge. Heh. Immediately after my 3-period P3 lesson, I went to my P5 class. There, when I stepped out of the lift into the corridor, the kids saw me and went, "Eh, Mrs Teo, Mrs Teo!" Everyone sprang up from their seats and when they saw me at the front door, they clapped and cheered! Hah. I sneaked a smile. And Ben said, "To think u started out preferring to teach the P3s than the P5s." I think the P5s cheered coz they didn't have to have their usual teacher (my CT) with them. And the P3s have a really easygoing teacher (my other CT).

Next week's schedule:
Monday - Science observation
Tuesday - Maths observation
Wednesday - English observation (to be arranged)
Thursday - Maths observation
Friday - English observation (to be arranged)

So much for missing one week of school. It's gonna be a fun week next week.

I've just realised something. No matter how well or how badly a student performs under my sup for prac or any module, they'll get a B. Coz I dun think he has a sense of what's going on around him. He's always going on and on and on about his views - anti-this and anti-that. His PHILOSOPHIES. So it really dussen matter anymore.

I think I won't collect bets anymore. :) Not nice lah. So anyone wanna know whether it's Abby or Jon? :) My gf's got a Victoria! :D Yay! 4 weeks later than our lil' one. :) Very exciting! :D So now, we've got Josh (SL and DW), Victoria (EC) and Abby/Jon! :) Yay. Oh no. I'm entering that phase.

Have been reading about breastfeeding from "Breastfeeding Today". It's a bloody art and science combined. And to think we're intrigued by 69. Do you know there's a baby and mummy version also? You flip the baby across your shoulder as you're laid down so it looks like the baby's crawling down your chest. And the baby sucks. Oh, there's also the Mummy-On-All-Fours position. Place the baby on a cushion on the floor and then mummy gets on all fours over the baby to breastfeed. Helps the milk to flow better etc... Wow. Hope my parents-in-law dun come in during my Mamasutra positions with my lil' precious. LOL.

Okie, back to work liao. :)

No comments: