Thursday, April 08, 2004

Tmw's Good Friday. It's been an uphill week for me. Just as I was congratulating myself for the lil' marking, an avalanche ambushed me. Hah. :P Well, hopefully I can be productive today. ;)

Yesterday's contact time was a pain. :P Wasted time, in the end didn't even produce lesson plans for English, Math & Science - heavy day. So English, created a test and gave it to them - on direct and indirect speech. For Math, used the previous day's lesson plan - coz the previous day, i thrashed them for their horrible corrections. For Science (I was dying coz my tummy was acting up again - at 5.30pm lunch still wasn't digested, and i took lunch at 1. Argh. So had a headache, went to the toilet to puke the remaining undigested stuff. Yuck.), read from the textbook. Surprisingly, they had good questions! :) Hmm.

Today gotta prepare for 3 periods of Maths (Ob again), 2 periods of English and next week's overview of lessons. Should be okie, then i dive into the pile of work staring at me. 3 stacks to go through. Hopefully finish everything by 12.20, then go eat lunch.

Hopefully the book which I got will be useful. Briefly read the italics to Ben last nite, coz we tokked about it, and he was very touched. Hmm... should be pre-marital counselling stuff... or 1st yr marriage enrichment, or even just enrichment stuff. Restores intimacy (Wow.), regains sanity (for the wife) and re-establishes respect for the husband (most marriages have difficulty with this.). Well, really hope for the best.

Well, well, what's going to happen tomorrow? Anyway, we bot the dvd for Passion, and we're gonna watch it. Although I anti-horror/ghoul shows, I believe that this isn't that type. I know it's brutal what Jesus went through for me, still I can't deny the fact that he did so. I just can't imagine - if there's someone dying for me right now, taking my place - would i just carry on life as usual and not want to expose myself to it? I dun think so. Yes, although i've got a lil one with me, Jesus also died for the baby. So that we might live.

Once my pastor said, everytime he thought of Jesus on the cross he would cry. I couldn't understand the impact of such an image, until one day, as I closed my eyes, I saw the journey which Jesus took, the pain and the love in His eyes and then being hung on the cross. Now each time I think of that, it's intense. Deeply intense. And although I can't fully understand why He would do such a thing for me, He did it. I know that I've strayed countless times, yet He is gracious and merciful, always welcoming me back with open arms. I dun deserve it, I know I dun. But He still loves me regardless of what I've done. He's that amazing.

No comments: