Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Finally packed my wardrobe. It's a challenge when ur size is changing, and u dun really know if u can fit into those skimpy jeans u once wore. Well, anywayz...

Nicoll Highway collapsed. It's scary. I wonder if Benjamin Sheares bridge would ever. It's really high, and it's always a nagging thought whenever I take highways/flyovers/expressways. Sigh. My in-laws were ACTUALLY at Golden Mile Complex when the disaster occurred! They were told to evacuate the building. Scary! Thank God the building didn't collapse. I believe their car was still in the carpark. :p

Tired. Got a stye in my left eye. Baby is 23 weeks already. I feel restless. Lost abit of the momentum in packing - hope it returns soon. The room is bloody messy. The library is done. I'm exempted from the SAF visit on 18 may - but dunno if I have to go for the 1 1/2 hr talk in the morning prior to the visit. Also exempted from the visit to the Singapore Discovery Centre. Just have to certify that I'm expecting. Haha. I'm anti-establishment for once. Not really actually. Just can't give 2 hoots liao.

My bro is darn farni - with his medical check up episode. Couldn't stop laffing.

Going KL with in-laws next week - mon to thurs. Hope I survive the car-ride. Prolly averaging about 170km/h. Will miss the parenting class. :(

Wanna go to bed already. Miss my baby. :'(

No comments: