Thursday, April 15, 2004

2 DAYS LEFT!!! Yay! And today got fire drill. That means 1 to 2 periods gone. Yay. No need to teach. Hopefully. Gosh. I need a break. It's no joke teaching with half the energy capacity. Also, the more I teach, the more I have to mark. So hopefully no need to teach so no need to rush marking lah.

Current workload left:
1. Mark Direct/Indirect speech worksheet (itchy backside, go set a hard paper, I also dunno how to answer. Pui.)
2. Mark another worksheet of the same topic. Also equally challenging.
3. Mark Adverbs WS. (Essential Texts)
4. Mark Changing Word Order WS. (Essential Texts)
5. Mark Celebrate English Corrections (mammoth TASK!)
6. Mark Spelling. (Should be a breeze. Mmmm. I like.)
7. Mark Math WB Corrections. (Eeeps. Scary.)
8. Mark Math WB Revision. (Should I even assign this work? Hmm.)
9. Mark Problem Sums. (Not assigned yet.)
10. Mark Mental Sums. (Easy.)
11. Mark Science WB. (*FAINTS*)

Deadline: 16th April 6:30pm. ;) God help me. Heh. (Should I burn some worksheets? *Tempting!*)

Gynae visit on the 17th @ 10am. Wonder if my babes will be around... gotta sign up for the package liao.
~~~$$$~~~

Didn't realise my body, when deprived of sleep, acts like a maniac. Had a workshop on Tuesday, "Passion & Fun @ Work" from 8.30 am to 11.30am. So I reached school around 8.10, woke up at 6.40am voluntarily. Great workshop though. Then taught in the afternoon. Went for the parenting class in the evening and reached home close to 1am. Argh. Couldn't sit still throughout the class. Ass hurt like mad. The spine also. Must go swimming more regularly to build the back muscles. I'm not terribly big, yet I'm aching all over already. It's not funny... sigh.

But thank God. I have a precious one giving me massages every night. Wow. I'm blessed. And it's those kind that detoxes the body coz the next day's output is an eyeopener! Like going for foot reflexology. And it's amazing how many bruises my body has been harbouring... those dormant ones that surface... u can tell coz the flesh isn't the same colour... it's duller.

Gosh. I have stretchmarks now. Faint ones, but scary nonetheless. I must be more diligent in applying. Have been putting it on my belly and thighs, so those areas are fine, but as for where the stretchmarks appeared, well, i believe it's due to my sleeping posture which stretched the skin. :p

Miss my bro tremendously... Seeing him slog through amidst politics really isn't easy, but seeing him accept the situation and being a man in the midst of the live firing is amazing. I'm proud of him.

Hopefully the durian fest is on tomorrow!! :D Hahha.... I'd never think I'll get excited over this... but eating durians is a community event, I say!

Ok. Gotta plan today and tomorrow's english and math lessons liao. :P

No comments: