Monday, April 19, 2004

Boy m i glad I'm outta school. This is sad. It's the first time I feel this way. Maybe it's the disappointment in school, my CTs (well, at least they weren't from hell), etc. Well, I received a couple of cards from the kids, and I must say a particular one really encouraged me. Enough to make me wanna continue teaching after the discouragement.

Well, now that I've been released from school, I can start on wat I've always wanted to do: OVERHAUL the room!!!Hmm... the wardrobe's pretty cleared, and a few things I've gotta do today:-

1. Re-organise my clothing
2. Re-organise the books in the library next door
3. Either filing or stationery

Oh. Ben's long service prawn bites the dust and is lying under the table covered in dust. Think I may arrange for a wake later. Or maybe not. Think it didn't like the new guppies and jumped to its death last nite.

Had a mini durian fest with Joy last nite. Poor ben. :p Still got a few left though. Eating durians is a communal event, I must say. :p

No comments: