Thursday, August 14, 2003

wah seh... actually met Evelyn here in NIE!!! Hahahah... we go a long way back... knew her in 1996, times were different then. She seems older now... more matured... she's doing English & Lit (Sec)... think will charm many boys... :)


Asked myself today... what's stopping me from actually completing my assignments? Procrastination!! So right now, I'm trying to get started on all my projects, while sitting under the powerful airconditioning system... Brrrr.... i'm supposed to drop off the car at Ben's and take the bus back... but right now i noe that if i go home, i won't do work... coz i'd be too distracted by the sounds and smells of the room (a.k.a. overdue housework). Ben took the bus to work this morning... I've practically dominated the car, and it seems so strange... sigh... wat to do? Got stretching timetable. (I've made up my mind not to kpkb about it.)

Told ben about elise's description about my shopping skills (or lack of) and he laughed and said that i was really very fortunate to have the girls still accepting me for who i am... heheh... :)


My Eeyore broke...

No comments: