Friday, August 29, 2003

Dunno why my page got sthg wrong. ferget it. On mc today. head started spinning last nite again. Was supposed to go pilates. but then had to wait 2 hours coz was at bugis carpark ard 630pm. Yes, i'm getting more fond of the car. Then my mum called, she just arrived. Was really happy to receive her call. Then went HarbourFront a.k.a. WTC to pick her up. HOW ON EARTH DID THEY REMOVE THE TELOK BLANGAH EXIT??? Sigh... thought they normally had to blow up the whole bridge. not my business.

Had a strange day. Nizam, who always calls me Mrs Teo, came over to have a chat with me. Very sweet... he looks like a big gorilla, but very nice gorilla lah.. then Sulthan came over. Then guess what, Sky came over and pull a chair also! Guess she felt as awkward as i did. Was messing ard wif her 7250 and then asked nizam if he knew how to turn the chinese dictionary off... yup, chinese... to a malay... nizam was quite stunned. I offered to help, and i heard a peep from her. Hahah... we go a long way. have known her since i was 10. it's been 16 years? sigh. everywhere she goes, i'm there. almost. Well, she's a survivor. :)

It really felt good being with mum yesterday, and she brought me to the doc. Doc complimented her when he found out she's my mum... wah, so young... Anyway, went upstairs to her place to k.o. wah... her floor is so clean. so smooth to the touch. haven't felt like that in a long time. my toilet is PERPETUALLY SMELLY. Dunno what on earth goes on in there. EXTREMELY SMELLY. Even the toilet bowl freshener stinks. Argh.

Woke up late today. felt sticky floor, so prepared mop. Then realised cannot mop until vacuum. Went to vacuum. Then realised joy needs a bath. yup, she's begging for one. Bathed her. Then changed bedsheets. found one bloodsucker on her and another on the bed. ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!! DAMMIT! I'm up to my forehead with work and the plants are DYING!!@#O&@!(#!&@# The whole blardy place is a dunghole. actually not really lah. Joy's fur all over the place. ok vacuumed. She's fed. My work's piling up. Sigh. How i long for days like this, when i can wake up and just straighten the place so that i have a perfect environment to work in. HOW I APPRECIATE MY MOTHER!!! SHE'S FANTASTIC! But the surprising thing was - when we went upstairs yesterday, it was my brother who kept the house straight. Impressed. He's earned himself a bonus of $200 from mum for being a successful independent person. Lisa is fortunate. But his room is still a dunghole.

I have 4 things to accomplish. First - my ETS. Must study. then ETE - must finish by this weekend also. Pref today!!! Then EAE - must study. If possible, get a perfect paper. Possible? Pray like mad. Had a mock test yesterday, not too bad. :) At least i clarified some stuff. Then ECM - must do well also. So far, i really hope to maintain a B minimum. First sem 4.7, 2nd sem 4.4. Gosh. it's slipping. But then coz prac got high weightage, then got credit, so it pulled the grades down. Then again, have decided to 'forego' the crossover, coz it's stressing me out like mad. Want to just enjoy studying. Yup. That's the best!! :) Get paid to study some more! One sem has 16 weeks, 2 sems a year, minus 1 week ea for vacation, and about 3 weeks ea for the last part (most modules take 13 weeks only). So in effect, it's 12 weeks x 2 sem of work PER YEAR. That's 24 weeks of work. WAH LAU EH! AND WE'RE STILL COMPLAINING! We get paid for 52 weeks of work (plus a bit of bonus here and there) and people are still lamenting about the workload etc. Sigh, when will we be contented?

Crossover or not? Dunno if will get offered, coz there are some who say, getting good grades may not secure an offer. Then again, when i spoke to Samuel, Phyllis & Bee Yen on Tuesday, samuel was very sweet. he asked me when i graduate, and when bond finish. coz he wants me to go in to join him, he's got plans. But he say let me go into the system, get really pissed and all, then join him, like duan ting.. hhahaha... but he also reminded me not to change and become like the-whole-world-must-listen-to-me kinda attitude. like the "principals of xxx & xxx school" heheh....

Tomorrow got elderly catwalk rehearsal. Evelyn has promised to come with me, and be judge next friday. Yes,... then i can concentrate on back stage.

K. Gotta start work. It was good bumping into mich yesterday & the day b4. saw the bruise. argh. pain. mich, sayang hor... heheh... owww...ch.

No comments: