Monday, August 18, 2003

It's been a strange day... Lord, I need to remember that You're still in control... That You're not surprised by anything at all.... Father, I need Your strength right now... Please give Auntie S. Your strength too as she goes through this really tough time. Lord, she is a really young believer,... may You increase her faith tremendously, and let this be turned around for the good of those who love You, who are called according to Your purpose. May she not fall into self-condemnation, but look to You, Father, as her Strength and her Deliverer.

Father, I also wanna pray for my husband, that You'll place your healing hand upon him and speed up the recovery. May he be strengthened by Your joy and Lord, I claim that by Your stripes, he is healed.

Father, I also wanna ask that Your presence be tangible, that the words I speak will be words from You, and let me decrease and You increase. May I be thankful for everything You've given me, and not look at my lack, but Your abundance.

Thank You Lord... in Jesus' most precious name I pray. Amen.

No comments: