Saturday, August 16, 2003

this is baaaaad... was told by a fren yesterday that i'm so different this semester... last 2 sem i pretty much freaked her out (as well as everyone else) by being so prepared and so 'on'... "eh, last sem uh, people haven't start project yet u about to finish liao!" but then this sem is the other way around totally... gosh... it's pretty tuff to settle down. I HAVE NO ROUTINE!!! And I think it's because of the bad bedtime hours I'm keeping, sleeping around 12 plus and waking up at 6am (and later and later and later). 6 hr sleep, brain cannot function! Then drive that bloodly long distance to sch. thank God for Mich & Evelyn... keeping me awake while i drive. really makes the distance seem much shorter! Picked Eve up yesterday from the granite bus stop and sent her back also... which is a good thing... anyway she stays so close to ben's working place. She's from FC also... God has done wonders in her life. A 180 degree change! Honestly!! Woo hoo! God is good! :)

Okie... I got ECM (P4 Fractions Test paper 9 questions to set - what could be so tough about that! Yah right), ECE (Select a non-fiction text do lesson plan on how to teach kids how to read the text), ECS (Gosh, this is a big headache - gotta teach kids for them to show awareness on the influence of Man's interaction with the environment on the development on technology, esp telecommunications?????? =PPPPPPPPP), ETM Test, EAE Test, ETS Test, and a research project for EED248 (School-Home relationships for enhancing learning).

And I haven't started on any.

Deadlines start 2 weeks from now, and if I don't meet them, I'm dead. Just kept reflecting on how i managed last 2 semesters. Afraid that my grades will keep slipping... maybe that's why...

Had a good 12 hour sleep though... woke up at 930am. Fresh to start the day. Going for Aerobics Cross-Training soon.

And I've a feeling someone has been reading my blog. Have the balls, identify yourself.

I'm pissed. Yet too lazy to shift this bloody thing elsewhere.

No comments: