Friday, August 22, 2003

Feeling the heat of assignments/tasks/tut work undone. Gosh... so behind time liao. Had a good evening though, with the 2 babes in my life now :)... Went Cafe Cartel for dinner... ordered alot of food ... think the waiters must have been wondering if we were really gonna eat all the food. Finally my impression of that place has changed. It's not that bad anymore... has been - for the last few times i was there. It's the company, elise & mich insists... well... most definitely! :)

Have got 830am class tmw,... still contemplating taking mc, but i know it's not a good idea, coz i'll only sleep the day away and procrastinate even further. Afraid that my grades are slipping already. Not a good sign.

Did french manicure myself today! :) Not bad for a first attempt. Quick thick though... inspired after i paid $11 for a first timer also... grrrr.... well, all i can say is that now I'm inspired to do it on my own! :)

Looking fwd to seeing Ben tmw... gosh, i miss him so much... argh... but this time has been good. His reflection, with my adjustment also... spoke to his mummy abit coz i went to pick her up from carole's place... she fell down while walking down the stairs. Argh. pain... :,(

Tired. wanna go bed. wanna blog some more, but braindead. Oh yes, mich... i agree with u about the poem. =P

No comments: