Monday, August 04, 2003

Sigh... I'm bloggin' from school. This is quite sad... Anyways, i'm waiting for my next lecture at 1.30pm, supposedly doing my project now. Somehow I'm still at a loss... spoke to my tutor about last sem's work and the rubric for the upcoming assignment. Feel better after speaking to her. Explained to her that i was really confused with the KCA classification of questions, and then as she explained how to do it (i got a lil lost there) she said it's common for good teachers (she smiled) to think too much and become confused. That was really sweet of her. :)

For today's ecm class, our usual group of jeremiah, thana, janet, jamie and myself have become only jeremiah, thana & me. Sadly, feel that even thana's distancing herself from me, being cold in response, while when jamie enters the class, she exclaims and teases her. *shrug*

Gosh, I dun even dare to speak up in class already. This semester, instead of being in the same groups for the Es & the Ms, it's left with the Ms that we're together. Hahah... the best thing today? Walked out of the LT, saw Jamie coming in, while Aslinda was on my right exiting the LT. Talk about me being public enemy. Sigh. Said hi to Aslinda and tried to smile at Jamie. The latter responded like her lip was cramping. Sigh...

Can hardly talk to anyone already. Had my lunch at 9.45am coz want to avoid the lunch crowd and hide away in some dingy computer lab with old computers. Gosh... I just wanna leave the campus asap. Felt good reading ben's sms...

Actually wanna do some research in the library, but today wear spaghetti strap and slippers, forget it. Just touch & go,.. I mean, go to lectures (2 left) and then zoom back straight to the east.

Took the PIE today, sang till my lungs almost popped. Worshiped the Lord, which felt really good. I found out it's really much shorter via the PIE than the ECP, and I'VE FOUND THE ROUTE TO PICK MICH UP!! :) Yup,... although she's gotta extend a bus stop more, so that can just head for PIE straightaway after exiting Telok Kurau. :) Yay... :)

Oh... bought fishes and 2 batches of prawns yesterday. The first batch - the Yamatos - didn't make it for very long. By night, most of them were gone. $12 per pack... not so 'sim-tia' about the money, but life just disintergrating in ur hands... then the night batch - $2 prawns, this morning, only a few left. Is it the NEWATER? The fella at the fish shop said so... but then again, why are the 3+4 fishes ok but not prawns? Thought they were supposed to be scavengers. There's no pump in the tank, and the fishes are near the surface... hmm.... oxygen? :) Ben was really upset, and i said something mindless last nite which totally pissed him off. Argh. How much more stupid can I get... =P A wise woman will bite her tongue when tempted to say (even in variations) "I told you so..."

Oooh... how exciting, gotta go for lectures liao. The earlier session some more. Then got another hour break. Hand cramping... Sigh.

Yay... National Day is coming. Let's all wear RED! :)

No comments: