Monday, July 07, 2003

Wah lau eh,... they upgraded my blog thingey... dunno if things will screw up or not... but let's hope for the best. Just came back from my gran's place, celebrated my aunt's birthday with STRAWBERRY STRUDEL! Think she was touched or something... :) that we remembered her birthday. :)

Then went back to B. Res to spend a bit of time at home... received a LAWYER'S LETTER! Argh... it's on behalf of SingTel - for my dad's overdue payment. He has been promising me to give me the money to pay his bill, but now lawyer's letter. Sigh... my father. Just heard my mum share her experience - used to have more than half a mil in the bank acct, but didn't receive bank statements for a few months,... then when she finally checked the acct, left FIFTY-NINE DOLLARS. Wah lau... I think many people would have jumped off building liao! Argh... So sad, so sad... she also asked in jest whether we want my dad's signed blank cheques. What for? Also no money in the bank account.

Well, for the good stuff... went shopping at Tangs today and spent more than $300. $200 in Tangs vouchers. Enjoyed myself with Benji-boy. :) He's been trying to connect Michelle & Mohan up,... but I seriously think it's wrong timing... But then again, most importantly, Mich's gotta allow God to grab hold of her! Yeah! :D He's the best lover! :D

I really praise God for Elise & Mich. From this wedding, I am really thankful for their help & love, and also not forgetting Vic & Evonne. Will be helping Blanca's wedding which is next saturday... not an easy time for her either. Will meet up with her on Tuesday to collect the photos for PPT & also get her talking & relaxing. :) Hm... what should I do? :D Need to send Joyce for her medical appt @ KKH in the morning also...

For tmw, settle ST bill and have dinner at home. No other plans. What else should I do? Ben's starting work tmw. Let's hope everything will work out fine. :) Gotta do QT later. :)

No comments: