Monday, July 28, 2003

I actually felt lonely in school today. Huge rift causing tension with quite a number of people. Sigh, so juvenile, so sad. Can't everything be alright, and everyone be happy? Now I feel so awkward even around her. Sigh...

Anyway, BEN REGISTERED MY MODULES FOR ME!!! Praise the Lord! Wanted to take a 'lamer', but Ben advised against it, saying it wouldn't look professional. Throughout the 'up&down' server time, I managed to register for my Prescribe module! :D Building Home-School Relationships for Enhancing Learning. Prayed that the Lord allocate a place for me, and He did! I've always said that as a teacher, I love to work with parents to build a positive learning environment for the child to excel in all aspects. :) And I believe I've done my best throughout my short teaching career...

My last semester's results wasn't fantastic, but it seems that my dissatisfaction has caused some disdain with my peers. "Not enough As issit?" Sigh... I've become one of those... just when I start loving what i do and excelling in it, i lose myself. Thank the Lord for my close frens & ben for keeping my head on my shoulders.

Gotta go file my notes and read them. Have to read Harry Potter & the Philosopher's Stone, as well as Emily of Emerald Hill. I'm halfway through the latter.

KICKBOXING TOMORROW! :D Yay... will get to meet my bud, Elise... yah lah,... u. heheh... Wish Mich could make it too. It was amazing, last week. A God-given opportunity... when our timetables (or the lack of it) allowed us to KB together! (What have we been doing during the vacation???)

No comments: