Sunday, July 20, 2003

SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW! For once, I'm reluctant to go school... dunno if can make it through this time round. Dunno why not so enthusiastic. Also not very keen on going teaching... cham... must pray. Read Josh 1-5 today, on a very nice bible reading plan. Now on third day... have tried quite a no. of plans, but sort of keep ending up with the Israelites wandering in the desert - LOST. Pray that He'll keep me strong to the end this time round.

Not prepared for sch yet. Let's see... need to get foolscap, well-equipped pencil-case, my reliable shorthand notebook, and dun look lost tomorrow. Perhaps it's my results, but i think it's because I missed registration, that i dun feel really good abt myself. Scatter-brained. Really pray that God re-give me a sound mind...

Dunno what modules to expect this semester. And if I can study. Coz gotta balance quite a bit of things. My priority: Relationship with God, Benji, our families & friends, & our health. Did a portfolio 2 semesters ago, about my vision, and I thank the Lord that He's been giving me opportunities to keep fit with frens! Now, Ben & I are going swimming tmw and start badminton. Oh, mum wants to play badminton on Tuesday nite. Where to book court huh? Oh yah, I going KB with Elise... Hmm.... have to re-org my schedule.

Bed beckons me. Bad nap this afternoon... woke up feeling like poop. Achy neck & bad tummy again. Dull headache also. Sat on the magnetic/electric chair... heheh.. my dad-il walked up the stairs while i was sitting on it... and he seemed quite happy... :)

E E mama & family saw the wedding pictures! They're very happy with it! Siang E E even developed them into prints! 120 pcs for $50, or $0.35/pc! :) Ryan looks much stronger today... Joy screamed at Randy & the neighbour's lil girl. Notti girl... nice day... afternoon spent with benji, in-laws & huiying looking around for a suitable location for student care services. Idea is great,... perhaps I am not a woman of great faith. Really want it to succeed, however when family relations are involved, it can be pretty tricky. Also, mum-il brought up a pt, to pay the teachers, i.e. us, what we're earning now, possible? She told us to be cautious before entering such a business. However, dad-il is a risk taker. Told huiying to draft a proposal. :) I really want this to work, and will be supportive. Today's reading: BE BOLD & COURAGEOUS! Yes Lord!

No comments: