Wednesday, July 16, 2003

I confess... I'm a dodo when it comes to this... can't even manage to put up fotos properly. Was working well yesterday, but now nothing's showing. Bleah. Somebody SAVE me...

Alamak, Mich & Elise are both fighting germs... No, no... I mean, Alamak! Not someone named Alamak... Nvm. Room's still in a mess, and i'm running out of ideas for great evenings. Perhaps I should just play dead... hehehhe.... nah... Forget it. Sigh. Just pray...

Haven't done my QT for today yet. Must get down to doing it. It'll be day 3!!! Yay!!! Quite hooked on Jigsaw, but ran out of the 60 min thing. Bleah. Boring... now no more game to play. School starts next week. Excited? Yah, Tues & thurs start at 830am. Woo... Can't wait to get the rest of my timetable. :} MUST remember to register... I must, I must... I must....

I want my life back! Holidays are boring spent alone! And it's too far to go anywhere! Okie... I'm lazy...

No comments: