Monday, July 21, 2003

Excited School Girl Stays At Home

AAAAHHHH!!! All about that school starting... what an anti-climax. Woke up before the alarm went off this morning (around 6) then checked my phone. Received a message from Daphne confirming if all classes are cancelled. I was like, "HUH?" Then I went online - indeed saw the messages on the news @ NIEPortal stating that classes are cancelled today due to the Freshmen Inauguration Ceremony, and on 23rd for Flag Day. So disappointed, cannot go school. :( Dunno why also... Heheh... Ben says it's a trial run for me, and asked me to check if his work's cancelled also. Went to NIE forum to confirm,... thank God some1 checked out - news is for all levels.

Will go Marine Parade soon with swimming bag and car polish. Polish car & swim later... Hmm... wonder where's the best swimming complexes in Singapore... :)

No comments: