Monday, July 14, 2003

I AM SO BORED... typing student reports mindlessly... dunno how to help Ben even though I'd love to... it's pretty repetitive and i'm not doing very well... keep walking around and being distracted. I'm even blogging... Haiz... visited Carole's blog... :) chanced upon it... dun ask how... argh. Some photos to view... The Wedding and The Honeymoon. Many scenic shots...

Yesterday went to Yima's place... saw many many many fotos... wedding, italy, etc... on tv... didn't go mama's house. RANDY didn't go mama's house either!! Wah lau eh... told Siang E.E. to bring Uncle Dan's Vaio to play Photo CD, but noo........... he didn't go... sigh...

school starts in a week, and i'm still a complete mess. Kyler & Blanca's wedding was on sat, caught up with Chris & Amanda, Clarence & Sharon, and Clarence & Dorothy. Both the Clarence couple are eerily similiar... same topic, same questions, same responses, different settings. Did the wedding montage for Kyler & Blanca, apparently someone asked who did it!! WAH!!! Thinking about doing this as sideline... but heavy responsibility... esp. when teaching starts fulltime! :D I like the presentation too... :) Ben's learning Macromedia Director on his own. Will teach me when he masters it. He's a sweet darling... absolutely amazing...

This morning, my MIL called ard 1050 and asked why i was still asleep... argh... actually she asked if i was having lunch at home, and if i would like fish head bee hoon. I said ok, then she asked,"You know how to eat meh?" I was still half asleep, and then i told her I eat slowly lor... bit by bit... then she said she'll cook fish or chicken... won't give me fishhead... also a darling. so paiseh to be unfilial DIL... argh. Like the room alot to move out, but how to be 24hr good DIL???

Sigh...

Have to type reports, do angpows, pack fotos, clear all the piles of mess on the floor by 6pm. Wanna give hubby surprise... I think I'll surprise myself instead.

Wanna learn how to do couple devotional... feel like handbrakes still up...

Miss elise & michelle... hope the frenship burns strong... realised that it was through praying together that e frenship wif elise started growing strong... God is good... :)

Jude 24, "To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy"

Wah... yesterday's word, felt it was really meaningful coz of QT... wanna do it.

No comments: