Wednesday, July 23, 2003

NTU FLAG DAY @ HOME PART II

I must pack the room!!! Argh... got piles of stuff here & there... also dunno what to do with them... where to put them... unfinished projects such as assembling my photos from birth. Yup,... seems like i've been trying to assemble my fotos since birth... =P wanted to wake up early today to join my Prescribe Elective class "Surviving & Thriving as a beginning teacher" then I realised that each clas has 30 over people. Usually the quota is 20 I think... might go join another class. Don't want to do group work. Yesterday, a fren told me the worst member to have in a group is one who leeches on. I think otherwise... Perhaps I need some self-analysis... but I think the worst types are those who insist their idea is good and should be used but have no grounds for proving it. I'd prefer one who doesn't do anything, I dun mind doing... that's not to say I'm unco-operative... in fact I think Ben & I can tango pretty well. I'm a starter, he's a finisher. I get stuck halfway, he's got problems starting... so that's pretty good teamwork isn't it? But, for a certain group member who plagiarises and then passes the materials off as his/hers/itsown work? When asked for the sources... now that's a big question mark. Even if sources are quoted, it's all wrong. Sigh. And cannot correct the work somemore... or else I'll be 'picking' on that member. It's been a while... and I'm finally letting it all out. No more Miss Nice. =P

I've also experienced synergy. Take for instance, wedding preparation. There was trust, and within me, I felt that the gals were a fantastic bunch and we worked pretty well together. It was good. :)

But now everything's on the safe side. Think that 'fren' no longer wants me around, and has been showing me ebony hair... Haha... Well, I've been advised to just blah her aside and continue with my life... but I think it just saddens me to see the narrowness of certain paradigms... enuff said.

Well, my synergy group! Time to pay tribute! :D (Photos taken off Mich's site... :D)

















Thanks Michelle for these wonderful pictures! :) And a BIG THANK YOU to Elise, Michelle, Victoria, Evonne & not forgetting Vincent a.k.a. the rooster! :)

No comments: