Friday, July 25, 2003

Oops! I did it again!

Last nite, packed my bag for class for today - ETM tut & EAE lect... then prior to going to bed at 1am... I realised ETM tutorial starts next week! So, with my 'exhibit A' known as my huge schoolbag, I abandoned it and slept in peace... :) uploaded my photoshoot pictures today and released the actual day shots. Then forum girls started asking, "eh, u Miss singapore uh?" =P *paiseh!* Sigh... so long liao, still dun dare to face it when people ask.

Anyway, the forum girls have been very helpful & concerned especially about the question I posed. Many asked me to go for a checkup asap. Will arrange for appointment tomorrow.

Met Elise & her friend, Zhen Ke, in the evening... Kyler & Blanca postponed their appointment coz Blanca wasn't feeling too good. Had to go buy a bag for his mum who was returning to Adelaide for further studies. Was difficult trying to stay on task buying the bag coz was so distracted! Both of us! Heheh... kept wanting to shop... =P keep thinking i've got no tops to wear for school... sigh... and then i saw a wedding booth, and the laoban signalling his staff coz i looking over... wah... quickly run man! :) Enough of touting liao... :D

The wedding video's in!!! Fabian delivered it last nite. He's flying off to Beijing for 10 weeks this Sunday. Watched the MTV twice... now watching the video. Nice... worth every cent of it. :)

No comments: