Thursday, July 31, 2003

I SURVIVED SIX HOURS!

Had a looooong break today... went JP to catch Good Times, Bed Times, a crappy HK movie... quite farnie actually. There were only 3 people in the cinema, including me. I think I laughed the loudest. Just got back from Elise's place... played Bishi Bashi... hahah... the PS as temperamental as me. At first the PS tak standard, then after that almost kena thrashed... sigh.

Tomorrow got EED & ECE. =P Haven't prepared tut yet. Bed is inviting me... but I wanna read my EAE text - totally confused now. It's almost the end of WEEK 2 and I'm still disorganised. Got topic for ECS - Factors interacting within a local environment. Huh? Sigh... Need tons of prayer.

Although I really hope that I can cross over, it seems like there'll be TONS of adjustment to do. Babies how? Family how? =P

Had a 'discussion' with Ben last nite. Finally I got stuff out of my system. I mustn't keep quiet, a.k.a. silent treatment. It's terrible. I must protect this marriage, and keep communication channels open. I must also remember that he loves me no matter what. If he could take me back again after what i had done to him, I can't say anything else. I'm afraid of losing him. But I must always remember that if God has put us together, then we have the hand of God upon us if we walk in His will. :)

Haven't been reading the bible. oops. sigh.

Joy's stools are hard... argh. the floor needs vacuuming. the plants have been neglected. This is the SIMS ALIVE version. Cheats anyone?

No comments: