Monday, November 20, 2006

Posting Update

Because of my no-pay leave supposedly ending on 31 Dec 06, the ministry hasn't been able to post me. So after today's conversation with one of their really nice and patient staff, I found out that I haven't been posted to any school yet and that they'll try to rush me to report on 4th dec (so that I can start drawing a paycheck :D). The lady also called me many times (I was at Hip Hop so I couldn't take the call) and when I finally called her back, her colleague, who was also really nice, filled me in on the details. I'm just really grateful to them for being so nice and patient. I mean, after dealing with a certain department in NIE that eats trainees for breakfast, I'm kinda terrified at these corporate people. But I'm just glad we had a pleasant conversation. And the best part: They will send the posting memo to my current residence! Yesh! that means I don't have to shuttle to the new place whenever I have this sense that I HAVE MAIL. It's really disappointing actually...

Oh well. Glad things are looking up. Praise God. :)

No comments: