Monday, November 13, 2006

Happy Like Bird

Just handed in my Social Studies portfolio and essay today - which marks the end of projects, deadlines and assignments!! Yippee!! Woohoo!! But. Still got exam on 28th of this month. But thank God it's application, not the fact regurgitation kind. :) This kind, I like.

Now, to embark on the biggest project which has been bugging me forever - moving house. I want the new place to be functional and not overly filled with junk. I still clutter everywhere, and we desperately need to declutter and combine our filing systems. Yes, we've been married for 3 years and are still operating on 2 separate filing systems. Some things are just not that important. :)

And my list of things to do. Oh gosh. Especially the one in my head. I have so many things I wanna do, the last thing I need is to procrastinate, which is often the first thing I do. Or spend time with the kids. Although I would like to solve the mystery of "Which school will Audrey be posted to?" nevertheless I hope the news won't come so quickly (officially) coz I'll need to report to school. The last time I checked, posting (for the previous semester) was approximately 2 weeks after our exams. However, we had a really long break during the mid year. So I don't know if they'll still follow this practice for this term. The holidays are incredibly shorter. Also, I think there's less posting volume coz the graduating cohort is smaller (I think).

I'm really excited at the things to come. I'll probably blog about my breakthrough (I think I haven't) when I've sorted my thoughts out abit. :)

No comments: