Monday, November 20, 2006

Expecting Changes

Had a hectic weekend, and I just realised that the graduating cohort (i.e. PGDE January intake) is supposed to report on 4 Dec to their schools! Let's see, I've got an exam on the 28th Nov, but have got some NIE enrichment programme starting on the 27th which will last for a week (but I'm exempted from several activities :D) and am most likely to report to my new school on the 4th! I haven't finished packing yet, in fact, I've barely started! :P have to speed up the packing process now.

Anyway, I've been bugging MOE personnel regarding my posting by calling them everyday - 3 days liao. They haven't gotten back to me yet. Will call them again tomorrow. Seems they have sent the posting memo out the previous Firday (10 Nov) but till now I haven't received any news. It's very troublesome coz I have to go to the new place to open the letterbox just to see if there's any mail! I've tried my luck by asking them if they could release my posting to me over the phone, but they said it's not the normal practice. SO I HAVE TO SHUTTLE WHENEVER I HEAR NEWS THAT I MIGHT HAVE RECEIVED MY POSTING. But the nice lady did suggest (but didn't follow up) for me to provide them my mailing address so that it would be easier for me. That's really sweet of her actually. Seems like I might have been overlooked coz I'm not the graduating January cohort but one of the remmants from the previous July 04 BA intake. Anyhow they'll have to post me somewhere, but it seems like I'm not on Poi Ching's list either. Oh well. God will put me in wherever He deems fit.

Time's running out, and I'm spending every precious moment of it with the kiddos. I now have very strong arms. :)

No comments: