Saturday, June 04, 2005

What assistance?

Someone explain this to me: After I call a local green logo mobile service provider's toll-free line to activate my auto-roaming, I am greeted with many options to respond to - which language, which area of assistance I need Part I, Part II, Part III etc... I spend a couple of minutes ($$) deciding which option is the best, and then when I finally get to the operator, I get, "Thank you for calling S*@#&*b. Good afternoon, I'm XXX. HOW MAY I ASSIST YOU?"

I thought you knew?

Then why do I even bother pressing so many buttons in the first place?

I'll not be a nice consumer anymore. I'LL GO FOR THE OPERATOR AT ONCE.

Oh. Better still. Last nite.

Ben called S@#$%#l coz he received a bill that showed he didn't have to pay his outstanding payment. It's most likely a heavenly bill or something. He decided to clarify things and called the mobile service provider. It's a 24hr hotline right? So he called around 12.20am. He was greeted with a "HARLOW?" Then he nicely enquired about his bill. Then the lady asked, "This bill is for Starhub, Singtel or M1 uh?"

Ah doi.

We have a long way to go.

1 comment:

Lupin Tan said...

Don't Panic

I think is better for you to change the name of the company to S*****B and S*****L, rather that the one you put, it look like swearing to me. Haha