Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Books and Massages

Many books are staring at me... I really wanna read them but haven't been able to do so. Not good. Will start re-reading again. Currently reading too many books. And not reading enough. Anyway, need to start getting into 'school' mode once again.

My sis-in-law & her hubby came back last nite! It was a surprise early homecoming! they were due on the 4th July but popped back just to surprise us! I was so shocked, yet I was so so glad to see her! I almost hugged her!! Gosh. I'm so glad she's fine. Was superly worried for her, poor girl. They (She) had a tough time down under (pun intended). :P

Went to Aromatic House for my $100 (plust top up) massage today. Finally. It's over. No more aromatic house. Praise the Lord. I dunno if I blogged this, but if they ever dare to ask me to sign up their package again, I'll... I'll... I'll... say no! *Hmmph!*

No comments: