Saturday, June 18, 2005

I gave someone a bad rating!

Gosh! I never knew I'd do something like that. But I think bad sellers should be exposed.

I bidded and won a top for $10 on Y! Auctions the other day from this seller. Seller emailed me and asked to transfer $14 to her account. Something wasn't right. Then I replied to clarify - why $4 postage when normal local postage is $1 (add $2 for registered mail). Told her either I pick up or send via normal post. Even included the url for local postal rates.

She replied saying that she'd 'distriduted' (?) the price in the postage (whatever that means) and then subsequently acknowledged that she'd added $3 profit to the item in the postage. So $13 (for a $10 item), wan or not?

Super dishonest. Therefore the bad rating.

I don't think this is the usual practice in the auctions arena. I've traded there a couple of times, so far the sellers and buyers have been rather fantastic. But this one... *shake head*

What if she wanted a $10 profit instead?

So a war might begin here, well, too bad. She's dishonest what.

4 comments:

The One and Only... said...

Hahaha.. You also buy stuff from there? I'm a regular there! Just bought a pair of sandals I tot would fit me. Kekeke.. It did fit.. maybe prolong wearing would make the slip easier to go in.. LOL..

Mrs Eve Ooi said...

did u realize that there were a few bad ratings for this lady? both selling and buying also not reliable *tsk tsk*

Audrey said...

*ahem* the war has begun. And it has ended on my side. Check her link out. Check mine out for her comment also. I cannot be bothered with her liao. Maybe I'm really the swaku one. Dowan to let people MAKE MONEY THROUGH POSTAGE. :S

ghetto biatch said...

Yeah u should give her a bad rating. Disgusting.