Friday, October 15, 2004

Spin

The room is spinning. Woke up to a spinning room. I'm fine, just that the room keeps spinning. It's spinning in a rather odd way too. Like that puzzle houses u go to when u haf no where else to go to - the kind where u walk across a mini bridge in the house while circular walls around the bridge spin. Yup. The room is spinning on its horizontal axis.

Spin also. Like how people see a perspective and believe it's the truth. I appreciate family gatherings, I really do. Just that whenever we approach a subject we all love bitching about, I have started to bite my tongue. I think whenever we gather, we just luuuurrrrvve bitching about this topic. And I have to stop. Honour your parents. Even though he's blah blah blah... *censored*, yup, I still have to toe the line when everyone is having a jolly good time bitching. Yup. I'm bitching too. God, help me love this man the way You want me to.

Will see if I'm feeling better. Yesterday, Abby's routine was no routine. She woke up at 3am *sigh* coz she slept from 7pm the evening before - see, 7am to 3pm is 8hrs - and then started her day at 3am, when we were still busy trying to get some work done. So, 3am, 6am (I fed her while i was asleep), 8am (ditto), 9am (scolded myself for falling asleep while feeding her, 12nn (this feed lasted till 1.30 coz I was tat sleepy), 3pm (we din realise this feed was due coz granny carried her downstairs after that long feed), 5.30pm, 8.30pm (she woke up coz it was too steaming hot in her infant seat and thank God, not much earlier or I would have had a chance at aunt michelle's dinner) and 11.15pm. Now looking back, it wasn't tat bad. But the only sleep she had was at the 12nn feed. So from 9am to about 7pm, she was awake. That's really long for a 2mth old. She napped from 7 to 8.30pm, then after feeding her, she slowly dozed off in Ben's arms. Then after he put her down, she was still dreamy until patient relatives went to coo at her. Then she was fully awake. Oh well. Thank God last nite she slept from about 12 to 7 this morning.

Realised because of my ill-discipline, she may be developing a need to nurse to sleep. Like last nite. I went to bathe and she fussed. Ben picked her up and noted that she was still hungry. But then I said that she may be wanting to be nursed to sleep instead. So she fussed abit, din feed her, and then she promptly fell asleep until this morning. Thank God.

Woke up ard 7 and fed and changed her. She fell back to sleep around 8.15am. It's a good day. Next feed due -between 10 and 11am.

No comments: