Monday, September 11, 2006

*Sick*

*Sniffle* Ben's sick. Me's sick. Abby's recovering. Shalom's super phlegmy. I've got a deadline due tomorrow at 3.30pm. I'm procrastinating. I know I can get it done in half an hour. But I'm procrastinating. My head's groggy. I can't think.

We did our family shot today at Peter Pan Photography. We had a few almost perfect shots, but did a re-shoot (on the spot) coz none were good. The first batch was deleted. Then Shalom didn't smile for the second batch. :( Sigh. Oh well. It was really quite stressful.

2 comments:

M said...

Only Shalom not smiling and he can get away with that cos he's a baby! :) Great pic... nice subjects lah. That studio quite honestly cannot make it. They dun have such a thing as MEMORY CARD ah, must delete? We had a worser experience with them last yr- the lady was very nice but I'm sure not a photographer!

BTW there's a bulk spree for studio pics by studioloft in SM forum ;) .

M said...

I took a closer look- Abby and ur HB same eyes (similar expression too), while urs & Shalom's features pair off!