Thursday, September 28, 2006

ARGH!*!*! TEETH!$^%#&%!!!!!!

Had a great conversation and evening with Ben last night. Then we hit the pillow. Before I could fall asleep, Shalom stirred. Brought him over to our bed and I thought it would be 'business as usual'. BUT. Last night he was rather fidgety and kept CHEWING ME!!!!! His two bottom pearly whites are showly clearly, and his emerging upper left is also making its grand entrance. Each time he turned away and back, he'd almost latch on but chew and then let go. And each time he did that, I'd jolt right out of sleep into extreme awakeness. And he kept going at it until I actually yelled! (Or complained loudly rather.) Then he stopped and kwai kwai suckled and slept. The advice of stuffing his face in wouldn't have worked because he wasn't holding on biting. He just kept chewing. ARGH. God help me.

No comments: