Thursday, September 14, 2006

Excruciation

I never knew I had so much pain inside. So. Much. Anger. I thought I had forgiven. Now I realise it is so hard to do. I find it absolutely disgusting to witness their manipulative and arm-twisting tactic to make the family accept the perpetrator as one of us. The continuous emotional blackmailing and ultimatums set forth are none the better.

Summary of events:
Granny's celebrating 70th birthday bash in november.
Granny's son's getting married to perpetrator ONE WEEK BEFORE BIG BIRTHDAY BASH. (So that she'll have full rights as daughter-in-law.)
Granny wants us (mum, bro & myself) to attend birthday bash.
I told her if she's going, it'll be painful for us to go. So we're not going.
Granny almost in tears threatens to disown us if we do not turn up.

It is damn painful. A sick kind of numbing pain. I think I'm gonna throw up.

No comments: