Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Thank God for Ben

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usThis email came from a friend in Ben's class:

Hi Ben

How've you been? It's a pity that we didn't get a chance to exchange our cards in class. But like I said, we can still do it in the email... :> My first impression of you was you were a steady and non-critical person and should be comfortable to be with. When it was our turn to co-facilitate, it confirmed my sentiments. Besides good at summarising and paraphrasing, I also found you to be good at drawing out the members too. Actually besides G. and L., I also thought that you have that quality voice & gestures that put people at ease. I should have included you when I mentioned this quality in our support group.

As a support group member, I felt that you were open and were very willing to share. You have displayed the kind of honesty and sincerity that few people have.

I have learnt a lot from you and I really appreciate having the opportunity to work with you for not once but twice! Last but not least, I want to thank you (heehee, can never say enough...) for being who you are and doing the things you did. All the best to you in whatever you venture into in future and, don't go changing, just stay the way you are... : )

See you again in the next semester!

Cheers
C.

No comments: